When someone hires a personal coach, he is taking a courageous and bold step to invest in himself, because somewhere within him is an awareness that if he truly wants to excel and live his life more fully and authentically, he can. He is, then, a good candidate for the type of clarity, focus, and accountability that a coaching relationship provides.
Some of the world’s most successful people have coaches, some of them even have a team of coaches for different specific areas of life. The power of an objective listener and champion that holds you accountable to what you most deeply want is one of the most precious and rare types of relationships that exist. There is no other relationship quite like a coaching relationship. It truly gets to be all about you, in the most personal and meaningful way. What could be more engaging conversation than one that is all about you?
Elizabeth has an intuitive and direct approach that can help you face the 800 pound gorilla head-on with confidence and resolve. She was able to help me crystallize my thoughts and create an action plan that got results. I wish I found her years ago.
~Tracey O’Neill, Entrepreneur T360.com
- Ready to create more in your life?
- Going through a big change or transition?
- Interested in feeling like your life is more purposeful and fulfilling?
- Wanting to amp up the quality of your communication and intimacy?
- Looking for a confidante to help you take a step back, before you move onto the next chapter?